Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wow, it has been a long time since I've updated my blog..........

Wow, almost two years since I have updated this blog.  I have been working two jobs, so I don't have much time to update.  I am trying out an add-on for Mozilla FireFox called ScribeFire that allows me to post to my blogs through my web browser.  Hopefully this will help me remember to post to my blogs more often. 

Weather wise in Southeast Kansas we really haven't had much severe weather this Spring.  A Derecho (Straight Line Winds) did roll through parts of Crawford and Cherokee counties in early May.  Winds of 70-80 MPH were common with this severe storm.  Damage to houses and trees were very common in McCune, Chereokee, Columbus and West Mineral, Kansas.  Besides this severe weather episode the main weather story in this area is that we have been receiving lots and lots of rainfall.  I will post later with some rainfall totals so far this year. 

No comments: